“Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things and by your will they existed and were created.” Rev. 4:11
Event Spotlight: “A Praying Life” Prayer Seminar
North Shore is hosting a Prayer Seminar in October, called A Praying Life. The seminar is done over 2 days. We will meet for approximately 3 hours on Friday evening October 20th and for 4 hours on Saturday October 21st. The exact details are listed below, along with how to get registered.
This seminar is being led by Pastor Bruce Goldsmith. Pastor Bruce is Senior Pastor of Laurel Hill Baptist Church in Charlottesville, Virginia and is part of seeJesus Ministries. He is really looking forward to helping us learn step-by-step how to begin and/or improve a private life of prayer in fellowship with our heavenly Father.
Most Christians, maybe 95%, either have almost no prayer life or a very bad one. Read these reflections from participants of A Praying Life seminars on why they struggled with prayer.
Do any of these things ring true for you:
- Hard to be still.
- Feels futile…it may not happen. Feels like a chore.
- How do I connect with a Spirit? Can I pray for what I want?
- How do I know it is God’s will? Hard to concentrate, to stay focused.
- The day’s to-do list pops up as soon as I slow down.
- He knows it already. Why bore God?
In A Praying Life seminar
- Learn to talk like a child to your Father in heaven
- Discover the freedom to be yourself in prayer.
- Begin a consistent prayer life.
- Learn to pray for impossible things.
- Find new energy for loving people.
- Learn to relax and experience the power of prayer.
- Friday October 20 – 6:00 p.m. Check-in | 6:30-9:15 p.m. Seminar
- Saturday October 21 – 8:00 a.m. Light Pre-seminar snack |8:30-12:30 p.m. Seminar continues
- $20 / person
- Childcare available! Please indicate your needs on your registration.
- Cost includes materials and light pre-seminar snacks
- Register athttps://NorthShoreChurchAPL.eventbrite.com or scan the QR code.
NSC Prayer Ministry Team
Are You New?
Our North Shore Family
We welcome all who wish to worship.
We offer many ways to connect.
Let us know how we can help.
Come Visit Us.
Our North Shore Church
511 47th Avenue
Menominee, MI 49858
Phone (906) 863-3212
We’re Here For You.
Our North Shore Service Schedules
09:00 AM – Sunday School (all ages)
10:00 AM – Sunday Worship
Nursery and Children’s church provided